Monday 12 February 2018

The new flexi spine mini album

Hi it's Brenda here and with an 'Anything Goes' week I am taking the opportunity of showing you how I decorated one of Di's new mini albums which are being released at Stitches next weekend.
This is a fabulous little mini with a flexible spine that just bends to create the whole album in one.
Take a look at the photos to see what I mean.


 I created a panel for the front cover and used some of the brand new Andy Skinner stamps


I used the slots in the spine to sew my pages in ....

 .... and have dipped a piece of fabric in watery paints to create the tie.


This is a fantastic small mini that just feels so comfortable and cute when holding it in your hands and Di has also made an mdf stand that can be decorated and will hold quite a few of these which will look fabulous on a shelf. I'm sure someone will post one of these on here soon.
Keep a look out for these in the Tando shop, at about 3 1/4 inches square they are going to be fantastic for making little gifts for friends and photo albums for family members and if you want to see how I did my pages then pop over to Bumblebees and Butterflies to see a few more photos.

Have a great week.

hugs Brenda xxx


1 comment:

Nikki K said...

Brenda I drooled over this book literally. And made a rather loud 'eek' sound when I found it in Di's samples to put out in the shop at the Norfolk retreat last weekend :) xxx