Friday 10 November 2017

Embossing Week- Mini Winter Home Arch

Winter Home Arch by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative



Hi! Dana here today sharing the Winter home arch I created for the Embossing theme this week. This small arch is one of the inner cut arches from the Triple Arch Layered Frame. I love to use the inner cut pieces from Tando designs for additional projects. This layered frame comes with 9 inner cut arches, and I'm looking forward to creating a series of mini home arches for the season in a similar style.

I used DecoArt acrylic paint to add color to the arch, plus a Mini Holly, an Arthur Number, and a small door from a Mini Beach Hut. After gluing all the pieces together, I brushed on a layer of clear crackle paint. I embellished the edges of this arch with Stampendous Spoonful of Snow for a frosty finish.

You can find the products I used for this project in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

No comments: