Sunday 30 April 2017

Anything Goes with Lisa

Good morning folks. Lisa here with my post for Anything Goes week. So I've chosen to share with you a sample I did for the Tando Creative show on Hochanda a few weeks ago.


Here is my creation...




First, I stuck the door frame pieces together and used the Tando 6 x 6 crocodile stencil with DecoArt white modelling paste to create the stone work. When it was dry, I mixed DecoArt black gesso and DecoArt white gesso together to make a grey tone and painted the door frame. 






I adhered the door pieces together and covered with DecoArt crackle paint. I put some DecoArt sand texture paste on the door hinges and handle. I painted all the door pieces with a selection of DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic Paints. I then stamped on the door using a stamp from Andy Skinner's Industrial stamp set.






I painted the mushroom with DecoArt Media paints and used some white modelling paste to create the 3D white spots. 






I dabbed sand texture paste and crackle paint on the leaves then painted them.







I love playing with the Tando Faery Doors as you can incorporate loads of different textures and techniques to create something fun or a bit more realistic. 




Thanks for popping by, hope to see you soon. 
If you would like to pop over to my blog, the link is here and I will see you there.
Lisa x

Everything I used is pictured below and all the products are available on the Tando Website.



Mask - CrocodileINDUSTRIAL rubber stamp set Media: White Modelling Paste  Media: White Gesso  Media: Black Gesso  Media: White Crackle PAINT    Media: Texture Sand Paste  Fluid Acrylics: Raw Umber  Fluid Acrylics: Cobalt Teal  Fluid Acrylics: Primary Yellow  Fluid Acrylics: Pyrrole Red  Fluid Acrylics: Quinacridone Gold

No comments: