Friday 13 January 2017

Tag week with Irit


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first Tando post for 2017.
New year means new  word that we usually pick as our Word of the Year.
My word for 2017 is Journey. Yes, I am not yet sure what Journey it will be, but it should be new, unexplored and exiting.
So as you can see my altered Mixed Media tag is all about this journey.
I made it as a stone road and the sky with stars, as I don't really know  the right way  of this journey.
 And it says " Imagine your next journey"; so you can understand that I am totally not sure about the way.
I used Tando Crocodile stencil to make the stone effect with texture paste (DecoArt) and glitter embossing powders (WOW! Embossing Powders).
When it was dry (heat gun sure worked here extra ) I misted it with copper mist and added DecoArt Crackle paste over the edges. When it was dry I added DecoArt Acrylic paint over the paste.


Tando large chipboard stars were covered with gold and blue embossing powders and then with DecoArt Crackle Glaze and I love the effect a lot.
The arrow was heat embossed with gold powder and then misted with blue mist.
The round golden dots are the left overs from Tando Round. background chipboard and I love to embellish with them as you can paint then to any color to fit your project.


I hope that you like my tag and my word and see you soon again!
Tando products used:
 Tando minis Arrows
Tando Mini's - Arrows

Grab bag of stars
Grab Bag of Stars

Round chipboard
Grid - Round

Crocodile stencil
Mask - Crocodile

DecoArt Media line

1 comment:

Nan G said...

Love the texture you've created with all the different mediums! Very cool tag!