Friday 20 January 2017

Fairy door with Irit


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new altered project post.
This time I made a totally different project: altered Fairy door  chipboard set from Tando Creative.
I used chipboards and Art Anthology products only with the small add- on of Makin's Clay molded fairies added to the finished project.
 I even made my own paint tool from the old (or new) tooth brush to make the wood effect as shown here.
Each chipboard piece was painted in the different way to get a different effect. There are stone effect, wood effect, painted  leaves and a mushroom, " metal" hinges and pastel fairies. And each effect was made just with Art Anthology paints and sprays.
It was so much fun to make this project and to see the final result! The only problem was the long waiting time as those Art Anthology dimensional paints are slow drying and the layers were thick.
This is my finished project here:



Some close- ups to the stone and wooden effects; and kind of a metal effect on hinges.



Close up to the misted Makin's Clay fairies. The original color was natural.


The close up to the leaves, the hinges and the 3d mushroom- all were painted with a mix of paints and mists.


 And one final view of the finished project:


This is Tando Fairy Door kit I used as is- all pieces are in this gorgeous kit and you just need to pick your favorite paints and textures to make this beauty!





No comments: