Friday 2 December 2016

Recipe week with Irit: Cool friend card


Hello my dear crafty friend and welcome to my  inspirational post made for  Tando .
This is Tando recipe week and we were asked to use one stencil, 2 stamps and 3 snowflakes.
And it was a time to make some winter cards . So here is the card I made for your inspiration.

 I used Sunburst stencil with Clearsnap  Ice ink for the background.
Then I used Unity  Snow Way stamp set  for the main Snowman image and the sentiment using here other color of ink- Sky.
Three chipboard Tando mini snowflakes were covered with a thick layer of the same Ice color ink and as they are bare chipboards the color is pretty dark after all. I covered the ink with clear embossing powder  for some glossy effect.
The snowman image was stamped twice, hand cut and made into 3d figurine.





 Tando mini snowflakes
Tando Mini's Snowflakes

Sunburst stencil
A Skinner Stencil - SUNBURST




No comments: