Friday 2 September 2016

More Mixology!

Hello, its Karen here today with my project using The Ministry of Mixology kits.  I have chosen to use Andy Skinners Frame from the 1st Mixology Retreat.  Some absolutely fantastic things have been done decorating this kit so I thought I would do something a little different - use patterned papers and pink!!!!!


I glued all the MDF parts together then painted it in a deep mauve. The upper chipboard setions have been covered with paper.  I couldn't help but grunge them up a little :-D.  I added the stamped image before I added the top section and then couldn't resist adding a bit of black lace and some black flowers haha!

There are lots of other bits in the kit which I didn't use, such as nuts and bolts.  But they will come in for something else.



There are more pics over on my Blog.
Thank you for popping by, take care, Karen x

1 comment:

G Peplow said...

Brilliant, really made me smile, well done :D