Tuesday 2 August 2016

Colour Theme Card

 For this month's gorgeous colour theme, I made a card, again using some pieces from an upcoming card kit:



I used a dry brush to add some acrylic paint directly onto the card blank. When this was dry I used {Criss Cross Mini Stencil} on top of it, moving it and lining it up to cover more space.

I've used {White Modelling Paste} through the {Mini Cogs Stencil} onto a tag. Once this was dry, I used Brushos and water, spraying to make sure it went into all the ridges.

I painted some of the {Mini Arrows} and {Mini Keys} with acrylic paint and doodled on them when they were dry.

I used the black card from the stencil packaging on the back of the tag so it returned to being flat after then hefty watering! Then I assembled the card using scraps, punched circles and stamped greetings.

Kaz xxx

No comments: