Monday 6 June 2016

Spray Inks...

Hi, Carol with you today kicking off a new week and theme.

This week our theme is SPRAY INKS.. with so many on the market the possibilities are endless..

So, for my project this week I have created a journal page:-


In my large journal I have spritzed spray inks…. I then used the letters mask and spritzed water onto the inks…the ink did leave, but, its not very clear! I used the same mask and some DecoArt media fluid acrylic paint in carbon black, I also used Have your say mask with the same black paint.. Some stamping, using the Stampendous Marks stamp set, in black ink, was also used white pen was then used to hi-light areas and add handwritten doodles.

Three butterflies from the grab bag were painted with the black paint, once dry these were then spritzed with a mica based spray ink…. white pen was then used to add definition to the wings…

Do pop back during the week to see what some of the other DT members have come up with.

TFL Carol xx

2 comments:

Craftychris said...

Fab page! Love the colours xxx

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabulous pages ♥