Wednesday 8 June 2016

Spray Ink Butterfly Card


Hi friends! Dana here today sharing the card I created for the Spray Ink theme this week. A friend of mine recently designed a similar set of cards. I thought her clean and simple design was just stunning, so I created my own card in a similar fashion.



I cut a layered cardstock card base and applied blue ink to the cover with a paintbrush. I topped the pool of color with a Mini Butterfly that I embossed to match the cardstock base. I finished this card with a simple sticker sentiment.

You can find the butterfly that I used for this piece in the Tando Creative Retail Store! Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

CAS perfection. Love this. The bright blue against the white is so striking and the simple butterfly adds a lovely final touch. Hugz