Monday 27 June 2016

Recipe Week By Dee


Hi peeps I hope you are all well and enjoying the summer.
 I have just come back from Cyrus and trust me it was 
seriously hot.
 I have been having quite a play with these lovely tags from 
Tando and alongside that the chalk based Deco Art paints
 loving these as well.
This challenge was 1 embossing folder well when I get
my machine out I tend to do loads at once and keep a
 stash so I can just go to them is I need embossed card.
The one I used was a Tim holtz one which I ripped 
and adhered to the tag once it had been painted.
To paint the tag I used Deco art  chalk based paint
sanded it back and you have a lovely smooth base 
to stamp on, the script stamp in the background.
I also stamped some large Tim Holtz numbers in the
 background in paint and sanded them back for a
 shabby feel I think they are lost in the photo's.
I used the crackle paint in places to give area's of
intrest and some more texture. My fav indigo Blue 
stamp the compass. I am not sure who made the clock 
stamp but each of these house the gems along with
Some printed tissue paper. 
My 2 ribbons are tied at the top to complete the 
challenge I hope you have enjoyed my take 
on this weeks theme.
Cheers Dee x

Products used
  1. Tando creative products:- Tag
  2. Deco Art:- Chalky finish paint, crackle paint, matt medium.
  3. Stamps from my stash, Ribbons, Gems and embossing folder. 

No comments: