Thursday 9 June 2016

Spray Ink Tags with Dee

Hi everyone Dee here today with my
 latest post over at Tando Creative.
I used the lovely new Tags from Tando.
They are very strong and take lots of
products without them buckling.
I used micro beads and old pieces of lace and beads
that were on my table. I mixed them up with 
Tando chipboard pieces.
Once satisfied I then started to cover it all with white gesso
followed by Tattered Angels Spray inks.
This time I came away from gold and brass and used
silver Treasure Gold instead.

I have to be honest I find photoing Mica pieces really hard as it
is impossible to show of the iridescent colours
to their best advantage.
I resprayed it to this

Now not sure which one I liked the best.
 Might have to cover it all over and start again.
 Loving the richness of these ones.
Let me know what you guys think? I mean it
you are going to love these tags
that's all from today folks.
Cheers Dee x

PRODUCTS USED
  1. Tando products used:- Set of 5 Long TagsCorner Flourishes, Decorative Hinges, cogs & Mini Mask - Flourish
  2. Deco Art Products used:- Gesso, Media misters. Turquoise Shimmer Violet Shimmer.


6 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Stunning colours on both Dee, love all the embellishments you added before spraying and colouring up giving it such amazing depth and texture. Have a great weekend xxx

Dawn said...

Good morning, I love both tags, but I think I am leaning towards the purply one. But only because I love purples!xx

Dawn said...

Well, purply yellowy one. It's hard to be sure what colour to describe it as. Nevermind I am sure you know which one I mean xx

Sue Price said...

Wow, I have to tell you that I have been waiting a long time for some new inspiration to come along, and today I found it!!!! I have always loved Steampunk, and never knew for sure what I wanted to "do" with the style. But when I saw your work, it was like a rocket was launched in my brain.
Thankyou for sharing you beautiful work. I can not wait until I can start playing again.
Sue

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Thank you what a lovely comment I am so pleased to have been able to inspire you. X

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous tags. I love the first one cos I love the colour but the contrast you have created on the second one just takes it to another level. Fabtastic. Hugz