Wednesday 15 June 2016

Father's Day Card

For this week's Anything Goes, I've been playing with some of the #Stampendous goodies that are now being stocked and made a Father's Day card:


I stamped one of the stamps from the -{Mish Mesh}- set onto the card blank then painted 2 hearts from the -{Hearts Grab Bag}- with acrylic paint.

I sprinkled the large heart with the Aged Copper Embossing Enamel from the -{Bronze Frantage Kit}- while the paint was still wet. I then used the heat gun to bubble up the paint and embossing powder.

I used another stamp from the Mish Mesh set with embossing ink and Aged Teal Embossing Enamel from the -{Teal Frantage Kit}- and heated it with the heat gun. The Frontage Kits give gorgeous effects with very little effort!

I finished off with the greeting.

Kaz xxx

No comments: