Friday 3 June 2016

Color Theme - Ice Cream Tag


Hi friends! Dana here today sharing the fun ice cream tag I created for the Color Theme this week. The weather here is HOT. As the school year winds to a close, I'm looking forward to spending some lazy days at the neighborhood pool and eating plenty of cool treats.


I loved the color blocking from the mood board so I replicated that design on the base of my tag. I applied whipped spackle over the Long Flourish Mask to add a print over the colored cardstock squares. I had a lot of fun embellishing some Mini Ice Creams. I embossed the chipboard to give some texture to the cones. I then applied Liquid Pearls to the top of the cones. I finished the tag with a vellum border, a sentiment sticker, and some ribbon. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Carol Plume said...

what fun Dana - those colours do remind you of ice-cream don't they?