Saturday 18 June 2016

Anything goes by Dee

Hi folks Dee here today with my anything goes I have that
 lovely Tando chip board circle again this time
coloured with a mix of inks and deco art 
media misters.
I also have used their new decorative hinges, stampendous 
embossing powder & Neil Walkers mask.
One of the best features of Tando products for me is 
their ability to stand up to any medium and 
maintain their shape.
The middle olive green is created by using lindy's stamp
 gang mica powders.
Sequins are a good way to add texture to a project as they
provide a bit of bling and change colour beautiful 
with different mediums.
The dragon fly is done by triple embossing using Stampendous
embossing powders and an Artistic Stamper dragon
fly stamp.
A close up.
The decorative hinge was painted with black acrylic paint and silver 
chunky embossing powder not fully melted so it stays rough.
I hope you have all enjoyed my project and feel inspired 
to experiment with different mediums.
Thats all for today folks !
Cheers Dee x

PRODUCTS USED

All the products listed below can be purchased through Di at Tando creative unless from my stash.
Just click on the link and it will take you straight through to the relevant page on the website.
  1. Tando products used:- Decorative Hinges, & Tangled Yarn
  2. Deco Art products used:- Deco art media carbon black acrylic paint, White Modelling PasteMedia Mister: Turquoise Shimmer & Violet Shimmer.
  3. Stampendous products used:-  Clear Deep Impression Embossing EnamelChunky Silver Embossing Enamel.
  4. From my stash:- Sequins, Artistic stamper dragon fly, lindy's mica powder, Treasure gold/silver.

4 comments:

Craftychris said...

Wow! This is awesome! So much texture and detail. xxx

Redanne said...

What a stunning piece of art! x

Karen Petitt said...

Wowsers! I have no idea how you've used the hinges or what you've used to create the dragonfly! I don't care, I love it! Although I would love a step by step so I could create my own. It's awesome art xx

The Sparkly Fairy said...

This is amazing. Thanks for sharing the techniques!