Friday 27 May 2016

Things with wings by Dee

Hi everyone Dee here today with my take on things with wings
I hope you are all well and doing lots of crafty things.
I have to confess as with most of my pieces I had 
no real plan just used pieces that I had been
playing with and off I went.
I used a Tando mixed media board that I had made for Ministry 
of Mixology using Deco art texture sand and triple embossing
with Andy's stamps CURIOSITY & Toxic and a large
Tando circle.
 The heart is the heart from the Andy Skinner Industrial Wings Kit,
on which I did an image transfer then coloured using media
acrylic washes. 
The rectangle plaque is the centre piece from a name plate that 
has been triple embossed with Stampendous 
embossing powders. The very top is a hinge from the
Decorative Hinges pack (I love these). This was 
painted with Deco art media paint & again 
stamped with Stampendous Toxic then 
Embossed with copper.
Media black antiquing cream to finish off.
That's it from me folks!
Cheers Dee x

No comments: