Wednesday 11 May 2016

Bones Crackle with Dee

Hi Every one my turn today with this weeks theme which 
is Crackle some of these ATC's are done with stamps
& some were drawn.

I did these for ministry of Mixology and when this theme 
came up I couldn't resist as each one has crackle.
 Firstly I used Deco Art texture sand around the edges which
 I then painted with Deco Art Media Raw Umber once dry. 
I used Deco art crackle paste in the main body of the ATC,
leaving the texture sand exposed around the edges.
 Watery washes of Quinacridone gold and Prussian blue hue were used 
over the crackle paste to give it an aged look.
 The fish were triple embossed with gold embossing powder As Was the
gold accents on each ATC.
I hope you have enjoyed my post thank you for popping by,


Have a great day.
Cheers Dee x

Products Used

All the following can be purchased from Tando just click on the link

  1. Tando Creative products used:-  Tando's ATC's,
  2. Deco art Products used:- Media Acrylic paints  in the following colours Prussian Blue Hue, Quinacridone Gold: Raw Umber. White Crackle PASTE &  Texture Sand Paste.
  3. Stampendous:- Aged gold & Clear Deep Impression Embossing Enamel.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh WOW - these are just INCREDIBLY FABULOUS Dee. What a TREAT to see. So wish I could touch them. Surely you must be going to display these somehow - they are unique and intriguing. You are definitely a creative Mixologist!!! j.

Words and Pictures said...

Incredible bony brilliance from Dee - these are some of my favourite ATCs ever!
Alison x

Lou Lou said...

Awesome ATCs what stamps did you use?

Sue said...

These are amazing, love your textures x