Thursday 19 May 2016

Anything Goes - Industrial Layout


Hi friends! Dana here today sharing a layout that I created for the Anything Goes theme this week. It has been awhile since I have created a larger project. I wanted to use a new paper line so the theme this week was a great opportunity to play. My favorite piece of paper from the collection features an industrial factory blueprint, and I had a lot of fun cutting and layering pieces of paper from that design and embellishing it with chipboard from the Andy Skinner Industrial Elements Set.



I painted the chipboard with a mix of Distress and acrylic inks. Then, I added a layer of Distress Rock Candy Stickles. Once the chipboard pieces were dry, I added a bit more grudge with some Black Soot Distress Ink before gluing the pieces together. The Industrial Elements Set is a fantastic mix of over 100 cogs, washers, door plates, book plates, bolt heads and screw heads in various sizes, so I have a lot left to work with.

You can find the Industrial Elements Set that I used for this layout in the Tando Creative Retail Store! We'd love to see what you create for our Anything Goes Challenge! To be in with a chance of winning some great Tando goodies of your choice, please make a piece based on our weekly themes and link your project, not just your blog, using the inlinkz tool located at the top of the Tando Blog. You don't have to use any Tando product, but, if you do, you will be entered into the draw twice! There are no limits to how many times you enter, however, we do request that you only enter your piece for 5 challenges. We look forward to seeing your creations!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: