Friday 15 April 2016

Catch a drop of sunshine in a rainy day

 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Tando project.
This is Tando watercolor week and I made this small altered canvas using Faber Castell gelatos and some mists with  one Tando mask and some Tando chipboard leftovers.
I stamped the image with black pigmented ink and clear heat embossed it over the blank canvas.
Then I added strips using Tando Stripes  mask and texture paste and misted it all with a mix of blue mists.
As a next step I added some DecoArt crackle glaze and misted with yellow water color mist.
 I added those circles of chipboards from Tando Grid - Circles piece, covered in yellow as the small drops of sunshine.
Look at my sentiment! It's totally perfect for this piece: When nothing is sure, everything is possible. So even on a rainy day you can catch a  small drop of Sunshine.



Tando products used:
Grid - Round
Mask - Stripes

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh - I adore your 'drops of sunshine' Irit. Perfect. Lovely piece. Xj.

Fida Islaih said...

This looks so cool!