Monday 7 March 2016

Texture paste week...

Hello, Carol with you today, welcoming you to a new week here on the Tando creative blog.  This week our theme is:-

TEXTURE PASTE…

Here is my journal page:-



it was so hard to photograph my large dylusions journal, such bad light and trying to get all the texture….

Tando products used:-

DecoArt products:-

More details on my blog.

Please call back during the week to see more texture paste pieces.

Don't forget you can join in with the themes and enter our challenge.  The challenge is open to everyone and there are prizes up for grabs.  Please take a look at the link at the top of the page..

TFL

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

OK, I have been lurking but your gorgeous blue creation got me. Love the little group of stars and all the yummy texture. And the blue. Love the blue. Hugz