Thursday 17 December 2015

Winter Holidays with Irit


 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Holidays post.
This time I am going to share a lovely frame made with Tando rectangle frame, stamped sentiment  and some simple stickers.
 The chalkboard trend is still very popular, so I made my own chalkboard using Tando packaging as the base of this board and pigmented black ink as the paint for the packaging.
I  waited for the ink to be dry and then stamped the sentiment with white ink and white embossing powder.
The sides of this frame were embellished with Paper House puffy and die cut stickers.
 So easy to make and so lovely!
You sure can do the very similar project for any Holiday. How about Valentine?  Paint the frame into pink/red; add Love sentiment  in the middle and add some hearts and flowers over the frame.
And so on and so on...





Tando product used:
Frame - Large Rectangle


No comments: