Sunday 1 November 2015

Christmas is coming...

Hi all, Lisa here with today's Tando creation. 


Today is the end of the Anything Goes week so I thought seeing as we are now in November we can start thinking about Christmas.
Yeeeeyyyy, Christmas is coming!!! Although it Christmas comes in July for us crafters we still never seem to be prepared when the big day arrives!!! Or is that just me???

Today I would like to share with you the 8" x 8" frame with stand I've created with a Christmas twist.



I painted the frame and added a thick layer of Kroma Krackle mixed with white Gesso. When the cracks where a suitable size I brushed over a good layer of matte medium to stop the cracking process and to protect the layer.

I used lots of Tando Minis pieces to add embellishments to the frame.


Here are all the bits and pieces I used...
8" x 8" frame with stand
Holly flourish
Reindeer trotting small
Minis - snowflakes
Minis - stars
Minis - wonky trees



6" x 6" Frame with stand   Holly Flourish   Reindeer Small Trotting  Tando Mini's Snowflakes

Tando Mini's - Stars   Tando Mini's Wonky Trees



If you want to join in with any of our challenges or if you're looking for inspiration, just click the tabs at the top of the blog page.
For more pictures of my Christmas frame pop over to my blog.
Toodles for now, Lisa xxx 

1 comment:

Karen Petitt said...

That is so beautiful! Love it, thank you for sharing it with us too Karen x