Sunday 29 November 2015

Butterfly Tree - Trees Week.

Hi all and welcome to another Tando post from me, Lisa. It's my turn to show you my creation for the theme this week which is Trees. 

I used the Tando 3 Panel Wall Art - Trees, Butterflies and Flowers and lots of mixed media. 



I first adhered the tree branches on to the 3 wall panels then used the Random Circles Mask with DecoArt Texture Sand Paste to create the background. 



I added the flowers and the butterflies from the panels pack and added some more butterflies from the butterfly grab bag on and around the branches. I also added some small birdcages and a lantern from the lantern set. 

I then painted DecoArt Crackle Paint of the tree branches to add more texture. 



Here are the Tando products I used which are all available on the Tando Website. 


3 Panel Wall Art - Trees, Butterflies and Flowers    Butterfly Grab Bag    Bird Cages Small    Lantern set

Random Circles Mask 

Thanks for popping by the blog today, for more pictures of my make, you can visit my blog here. 

Toodles for now, Lisa x

No comments: