Friday 30 October 2015

I (HEART) Paris with Irit



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last October post.
This time it's Tando tray. Yes,AGAIN. I just can't help myself to stay out of them. So it's a heart tray and it's all about my love to one place that most of the people love too. Paris. And I even made a tutorial for you.
Paris for me is love. My love to this wonderful city and to Casablanca movie with this timeless 
line about "We'll always have Paris" – both make this city so special to me. So my most favorite city for vacation is Paris, but I didn't visit there for at least decade. And if you can't visit Paris, you at least make crafts about Paris. So this chipboard altered heart is my tribute to this city of love.
Product list:
Patterned paper: Paper House Productions
Stickers: Paris 3d stickers, Paris Snapshots stickers- Paper House Productions
Chipboards: Heart tray, key- Tando Creative
 Paint, crackle: DecoArts
Mist: Tattered Angels
Resin flower: ETI Easy Cast Resin
Clear embossing ink: Tsukineko
Gold embossing powder, flower mold: WOW! Embossing Powders
Other: buttons, flowers, lace, tulle
Step by step instructions: 1. Cut Paris paper to fit the back of heart shaped chipboard tray and glue it on the back.Glue one bare chipboard heart over the paper.
2. Paint the chipboard frame with red paint and add one step crackle on the top. Glue the painted chipboard over the first bare one.
3. Heat emboss the chipboard key with clear embossing ink and gold embossing powder. Cast rose with Easy Cast Resin inside the rose mold and let it dry for a few hours. Mist a cluster of paper flowers with pink mist and let it dry. Mist the dry resin flower with the same pink mist.
4. Glue the 3d stickers as shown inside and outside the red frame. Add the golden key and gold buttons. Mist the finished piece with a bit of the same pink mist.
5. Glue lace and tulle on the back and make the fancy bow hanger.



Tando pieces used:
 Mini Heart  Printers tray
Mini Heart Printer Tray

Mini's Keys
Tando Mini's - Keys

No comments: