Sunday 9 August 2015

LOVE.. canvas..

Hi everyone, Gez here, I am delighted to share with you today my little canvas using the fabulous August colour theme..


My canvas is a little more green in real life I promise!


The base of the canvas is one of the 6"x6" chipboard sheets
from the 5 pack.. you can find them {HERE}

These sheets are lovely to work with, no buckling or bending 
no matter how wet they get and can be easily punched with holes for hanging.. 

5 pack of 6" x 6" Chipboard Sheets 

I worked straight onto the chipboard with acrylic paints, no Gesso!
The paints didn't sink in too much and mixed lovely..

While the board was drying, I painted a couple of the little birds
from the {Mini pack of Birds and Branches} 
with white Gesso then watercolour paints..

Mini pack of Birds and Branches



so sweet!

I also painted a couple of hearts

Grab Bag of Hearts 

Lovely!


Thank you for calling, I hope you can join us for the colour challenge this month.

You can find the August link up at the very top of the blog
or
 click {HERE!} 

Happy creating, Gez



2 comments:

Carol Plume said...

Great canvas Gez xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Thank you Carol ♥