Saturday 8 August 2015

August Colour Theme

Hi guys, liz here again, with a project this time for the colour theme we have going this week,

Here is my take on it,

I have decorated a paper mache box from my stash using some of the fabulous chipboard and masks from Tando Creative,
On the top as shown above I used the cogs mask group stencil as a base design using grunge paste, then when dry used some of the Morrocan Grids chipboard to the design, I used the outer parts on the left peeking out of the other embellishments and the inner parts on the bottom right,
I added micro beads from my stash onto the large flower to match the colours too,

For the sides I used the sequin waste stencil again using grunge paste, when dry I used my sprays from stash for the colours,

Hope you like my design, hope you have a go yourself, remember you can join us in any of the themes this month in the August link above,

Tando items Used:

Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx