Saturday 23 May 2015

Anything Goes Quick Card

For this week's Anything Goes I've gone for another quick and simple card:


I put some of DecoArt's ~{White Modelling Paste}~ through the centre of the ~{Tornado Stencil}~ and when it was dry, added a little gelato with my finger for a slight colour.

I painted one of the flowers from the ~{Floral Grab Bag}~ with DecoArt's ~{Quinacridone Violet Fluid Acrylic}~ and then added some of the White chalk paint to the centre. Once this was dry, I added some white pen doodles.

The centre of the flower is one from the ~{Button Grab Bag}~ painted with white chalk paint and ~{Cobalt Teal Fluid Acrylic}~. This is finished off with some twine and a greeting stamp.

You can join us with our themes to be in with the chance of winning some Tando goodies. All the details are in the May Link Up button at the top of this blog.

Kaz xxx

1 comment:

Karen said...

totally gorgeous Kaz! x