Sunday 1 February 2015

Things With Wings - Butterfly Card


Hi! Dana here today sharing a quick and easy card for the Things With Wings theme this week. A card like this is great when one is short on time! I modeled this card after one that I made a couple of months ago.


I topped a paper rosette with two chipboard Butterflies, that I colored with ink, for a fun pop of color.


I placed stacked two buttons on top of the butterflies and then embellished the pink butterfly with a pearl pen for a fun feminine touch. This card was literally made in mere minutes, but still looks fantastic!


If you want to join in the fun, click HERE or the January Challenge Inlinkz button at the top of the Tando Creative blog to add your link.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Carol Plume said...

Lovely looking card DANA, it's always great to have some quick makes up your sleeve for birthdays xx

Karen said...

Such pretty cards Dana xxx