Monday 23 February 2015

Arches Week

Hello lovely people!!!  I am kicking of this weeks theme of ARCHES.  Tando have lots of ARCH design that can be used , look *here* and through this section *here*.    I have chosen to use the *Triple Arch Frame* for my piece.


I gave my project a foodie theme and does anyone really prefer washing dishes to eating out? hahaha!  I added a knife and fork from the *Cookery Set* and a little heart from a *Grab Bag* to finish it off and a little loop on the back to hang it by.  The quote has been stamped.  You can find more information on my blog *here*

If you would like to join in with our challenge and make something with an arch this week then please go to the page at the top of the blog where you will see a link.

Thank you for looking and do come back for some more Archy ideas, HUGS, Karen xxx

3 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

That is gorgeous! I have one of the sets of Tando arches ready to be decorated so I'm off to visit your blog to see how and what you did - thanks for the inspiration Karen x

Cocofolies said...

Gorgeous creation, also love your version Karen!!! :) Hugs, Coco x

Carol Plume said...

fabulous Karen - really love that colour scheme