Saturday 13 December 2014

Sparkle

Hi everyone Happy Holidays!!! Finally it seems like Christmas here in Florida because it is actually not 85 degrees! Of course this probably won't last too long so I better enjoy the cool weather while I can.  So for my post today I created a Christmas card I am going to give to a friend who loves Christmas but hates Christmas trees ... weird yeah I know.  She loves flowers so I grabbed my 

Floral Grab Bag
and added some Stampendous Glitzy Glitter and Prima Say It In Pearl for the centerpiece and I must say I simply love it and it was absolutely perfect for the occasion.  What is so  nice about the Tando chipboard is the thickness which allows you to do so many things like ink, glue, spray and you don't have to worry about the chipboard piece becoming to flimsy to work with.

 I absolutely love how the flowers came out and the grab bag has various flower sizes which makes it that much even better!!



I hope everyone enjoyed my post for today and I wish everyone an awesome holiday and be sure to check out all the new things coming to the Tando store!!


Simply Monica

No comments: