Sunday 21 September 2014

"Glittered Glass" Technique - Free For All

Hey Crafters, Kerri here.  Ok I'll be honest, I kinda dropped the ball on this week's project.  I was working on a project and life got in the way so I wasn't able to get it completed in time.  So I hope you will forgive me an accept this really cool technique video.

I learned this technique on YouTube and I wanted to share it with you all.  I have done a complete YouTube tutorial, whit all of the steps for this technique on my channel.  Here is the link to the video:


Below are pictures of how it turned out, but as always it looks so much better in person.  I hope you will check out my video and learn this awesome technique.  If you have any questions please just ask.
  

White with blue script:


Black with orange script:


For this technique I used:



I hope you enjoy and Happy Crafting!!

No comments: