Sunday 10 August 2014

Grey and Black - Stenciled Canvas

Hi, Caroline here with my take on the Grey and Black theme! :)

  

I used two Tando Creative masks - Spiral by Giovanna Zara and Random Circles.

Spiral
Random Circles

Using grey fabric ink I inked the Spiral stencil onto a circular piece of canvas.  I then did some free-motion stitching following the design and then heavily beaded the whole design.  I sewed it onto a larger square canvas piece and added some circles using the Random Circles mask and sewed around each of these circles using white cotton and scattered some seed beads through the panel.

I then added the whole piece to an 8"x8" plain canvas using permanent spray adhesive and some stitching!

Caroline ♥



4 comments:

Karen said...

WOW!!!!! x

Gio said...

Gorgeous design! I'm impressed by your stitching!

Kaz said...

It's beautiful Caroline xxx

Dana Tatar said...

Stunning! I love the stitching!