Monday 25 August 2014

Domino Week - Matching Game


Hi Tando fans! Dana here today sharing a fun set of altered dominoes. My girls have about a week of Summer left before they go back to school and I made them a matching game to help fight their boredom. New games always help keep them occupied for at least an hour or two so this project was a win-win!

I used some of my favorite domino size stamps to dress up my Dominoes. After applying a light coat of gesso to both sides of the dominoes, I stamped the pretty ladies and gorgeous baroque design onto the dominoes with archival ink.


I then colored the images with Gelatos. I finished the edges of the dominoes with a black paint marker and then added a coat of glaze to both sides to seal and protect the images.

You can pick up the dominoes I used for this project from the Tando Creative Retail Shop.


For more information about the stamp sets I used for this project, please visit my blog. Thanks for stopping by today!

~Dana

4 comments:

Carol Plume said...

bril dominos Dana and what a fab game for your girls.

Kaz said...

What a fabulous idea! They are gorgeous Dana xx

Anonymous said...

Love how they are decorated x

Cocofolies said...

fabulous dominos Dana, and such a fun and fantastic idea to keep your little girls busy with this art game!! Coco xx