Thursday 31 July 2014

Art ATC

For my ATC I've done one a bit differently to how I usually do them.


I started off sticking some plasterers tape, book pages and texture paste through the ~{Dotted Star Mask}~ randomly on the ~{ATC}~ then gave everything a good thick coat of gesso. The best thing about the ATC's is that you can load them up and they don't curl up like card does.

I then added little hints of colour over the base using the Pitt Big Brush Markers, my newest love.

I've painted 2 leaves from ~{Mini Leaves 2}~ and ~{Mini Leaves 3}~ and a heart from  ~{Mini Hearts}~, then dabbed white acrylic paint over the top to make them paler.

I then stuck flowers onto the ATC with gem middles and added lots of white paint over them. Once everything was dry (and it took a while as I'd really put it on thick) I added a couple of drops of spray ink using the stem of the spray and added a tiny bit of water to spread the colour out a bit.

Finally I added a little bit more pen and blended it out and some lettering.

Kaz xxx

2 comments:

Karen said...

This is soooo pretty Kaz x

Carol Plume said...

I agree with Karen, this is very petty Kaz xx