Friday 25 April 2014

Anything Goes - Mini People Dominoes


Hi Tando fans! Dana here today sharing a set of dominoes for the "Anything Goes" theme this week. If I had a penny for every time my husband said "That's what she said," I'd be a very rich woman! I thought it would be fun to alter some dominoes, one for him and one for me. The NEW Mini People were the perfect size for these Straight Dominoes.

I embellished the background of the dominoes with the NEW Long Flourish Mask and the Dotted Star Mask. I added some Mini Stars that I painted a bright yellow for a fun pop of color and some strips of clear patterned washi tape.





Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to stop back tomorrow. We're sharing a special project created by the mega talented Neil Walker!

1 comment:

Carol Plume said...

Great dominos Dana x